Thanks to all of our users for their ongoing support. In Canada, we are enjoying our brief months of summer, but we are still hard at work to bring more great Pediatric #FOAMed content. Our website continues to grow, and this week we have passed 600,000 podcast downloads.
So far in the new year we have released number of new resources for you:
- A new module on Approach to Pediatric Anemia, including 2 podcasts and a set of self-assessment cases to let users test their knowledge.
- 9 other new podcasts on a wide range of topics: Febrile Seizures, International Adoption, Pediatric Pain Management, Turner Syndrome, Pediatric Injury Prevention, Pediatric Vital Signs, APGAR Scoring System, Pediatric Fractures, Neonatal Extra-Cranial Head Injuries.
- Helpful reference charts for Developmental Milestones, Pediatric Vital Signs and APGAR Scores
- Summaries of a number of new Canadian Paediatric Society guidelines which can be found here.
- Links to relevant pediatric podcasts from our friends at Surgery 101.
We have a number of new projects in development. Over the coming months you can look forward to:
- New podcasts on topics including Rashes,Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis, and an Introduction to the Canadian Healthcare system.
- A joint podcast between PedsCases and Surgery 101 introducing learners to the world of Pediatric Surgery.
- New videos on the newborn exam (it's still coming!), interpretation of chest x-ray and a selection of topics in Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- More integrated CPS summaries.
- Self-assessment quizzes to complement learning to accompany several of our newer podcasts.
We look forward to hearing your comments and questions, and welcome anyone who would like to develop new content for PedsCases.